- Look at the colours in the painting and recreate part or all of the painting using digital or mixed media, e.g. collage.
- Design and make puppets / a model theatre / Punch and Judy kiosk / deck chairs / swimwear and / or theatrical costumes.
- Listen to music from the period.
- Create you own pierrot show with song and dance routines.
- Make posters for the pierrot show
At Haddenham First School in Buckinghamshire, these fabulous swimwear designs were inspired by Sickert’s ‘Brighton Pierrots’.